CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Which Babysitters Club Member Are You?

Many thanks HelloGiggles for bringing this jewel out of hiding. I grew up on the BSC. I remember being in Mrs. Green's fifth grade class, walking up to her bookshelf and picking up BSC #9, The Ghost at Dawn's House. I couldn't put it down! Loved it. The BSC saw me through my entire fifth grade, middle school, and yes, part of my high school career. Sadly, they somehow ended up in a box at my parent's house. However, I did manage to locate a few and I have those stationed in my classroom library for my students to read.

The article below talks about which baby-sitter you most relate too. I always considered myself a Mary Anne, with a bit of a Stacy hiding inside. I'm about to turn 32, and I still consider this to be true.
Perhaps I 'll swing by my mom' house and go digging through those old boxes to see if I can find the rest of my BSC collection...



Which Babysitters Club Member Are You?

0 comments:

Post a Comment