CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stop The Boy That Makes You Cry (Stories From My College Days)

Good grief! Lord knows I have been there. On BOTH sides of this story. What is it with girls in their early twenties and boys that make us cry? We are attracted to the full of themselves, high than thou, egotistical assholes, who are only out for one thing. And yet we kept going back for more and more, somehow making it OKAY in our heads that yes, they really do like us. Excuse me, I keep referring to 'us', 'we', and 'girls', when I should just be using, "I", and "me'. But considering the number of other early twenty-something girls I encountered in my time, I sure it's okay that for me to use the plurals.

Thinking back on my past encounters of the 'what the hell was I thinking?!" kind, part of me is kinda okay with it because thanks to those D-bags, I can appreciate and truly be grateful for the great man I am married too.

So if there is anyone out there reading this...or any of my other blog posts, know that it is okay to cry, it is okay to let those bastards go. You are better without them. Your time will come.





Stop The Boy That Makes You Cry (Stories From My College Days)

0 comments:

Post a Comment