CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving Away From My Mother Has Turned Me Into My Mother

Once again, HelloGiggles lights up day. I came this article tonight and was amazed! I totally can relate. I as approach 32, I find myself more and more becoming like my mother...liking a clean house. Ten years ago I wouldn't care less about putting my clothes away, or doing laundry, or having clean bathroom. Now, I can't stand when my husband doesn't put his clothes away, I have to do laundry, because I GET it done all in one day. I must have a clean bathroom, and a clean kitchen. My husband and I have a deal, when I cook, he cleans, when he cooks, I clean. Sounds great, right? Nope. When I cook, I clean as I go. When he cooks, it's a hot mess everywhere! The food is always delicious, but the mess is horrid. On top of that, when I cook I have taken it upon myself to clean as I ago, because it takes my loving husband forever to clean up. The dirty dishes just there in the sink...I can't stand it.

Thankfully, my husband does surprise me with a cleaning service...from time to time. And that makes up for all the other stuff that gets left behind...





Moving Away From My Mother Has Turned Me Into My Mother

0 comments:

Post a Comment