CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

On Making New Girlfriends

Another good one from HelloGiggles. I had a hard time making friends as a child and teenage. I was much to shy and insecure for my own good. As an adult, I also find myself hesitant to step outside my comfort zone and engage in conversation with what could be a future girl, I'm trying to get better at this. I'm a cool person. I really am, therefore, I found this article very insightful. Here's hoping it helps me in my endeavors to meet new people and make new girlfriends.

As a side note, my Clinique consultant is really cool. Everytime I've gone to purchase something new, we've engaged in a rather nice back and forth. Hmm, potential friend? Only time will tell.


On Making New Girlfriends

0 comments:

Post a Comment