CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Month 13

I called my doctor today and had them call in the Clomid prescription. I know the drill. I pray month 13 is our lucky month. Going into TTC, I always thought getting pregnant would be the easiest thing on Earth, clearly I had no clue. We've been trying for over a year, I just thought we'd be parents by now.
 It's been 10 months of BBT, about six months of Clomid, ten months of AF showing up. Then there were those two glorious months when we were pregnant. 8 glorious, wonderful, blissful weeks when I had a little life growing inside. Loosing our baby was the hardest thing I've ever had to endure, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But it made us stronger, it unified us even more.
I'm not angry or discouraged, it just really sucks when you want something so bad. I believe it will happen for us again. We'll get our little bean. In the meantime, we wait, pray and hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment