CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

exhausted

Today was a busy, long, fun day. It was a day filled of hanging with my hubby, shoe shopping, lunch and dinner with good friends and the movies. Now I'm exhausted! Even as I sit here and type this my eyes are closing. How is it I'm so sleepy when I took a two hour nap yesterday, fell back asleep at 10 and woke up at 7:30 feeling well rested?! maybe I should take this sleepiness as a good sign of be pregnant. My period is due to start Feb. 11th, needless to say I'm becoming a bit too focused on that date. Not in a bad way, just anxious. I could POAS, but I refuse too. Not before the 11th, anyway. I tested early last March got a BFP followed by my period two days later and then the miscarriage in November...I just can't handle the idea of testing early, getting a positive only be let down later. I'll sit, pray and wait.

Anyway, for tonight I bid you goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment