CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Me and the Wii Fit

So my husband, Mauro and I got ourselves a Wii and a Wii Fit for Christmas. It is our goal to effectively use the Wii Fit to help achevie our goal of losing weight. Notice, I said goal, not resolution. I got the idea earlier today, from a friend, to blog about the whole experience. I have been 'trying' and by trying I mean half assing it, for the past year to lose weight and have failed. I have failed and fallen flat on my ass, having gained three pounds over christmas break. So now, now I'm taking it public. I am making myself publicly accountable for my, my success and my downfalls. I plan on blogging at least once a week on my progress. Posting my weight (165 to be exact), posting my weight watchers point #WW usage and and my Wii Fit/EA Active results.

I also plan on being more outspoken this year and to stop letting 'fear of', run my life. I have always allowed my 'fear of' what might happen or how someone might react, stop me from speaking what I think. I intend on changing that. Mind you, I don't want to be disrespectful or rude in doing this. I just want to be open and honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment