CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

day one, compeleted

It is, 4:33 PM, Sunday afternoon. I have completed day one, of my 30 day EA Sports Active Challenge. I burnt 142.1 calories and felt the burn, especially in my thighs. It felt good :) I am also happy to report I have only used 7 WW points thus far. Breakfast consisted of 1 fiber pop tart and some coffee, lunch consisted of a spring salad and a bowl of potato soup. I have decided to not track my activity points on WWonline. I know me and I will try to trade any activity points for food points. And we can't have that. Not this time around. This time will be different. This time I will indeed, succeed.

I am also very pleased to announce, my husband is currently working on his EA Sports Active work out. He hasn't worked out in many months and will most likely be sore in the AM, but it's good for him. I want him healthy. I want us healthy.

Will post tomorrow regarding day 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment