CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

There's a crime scene in my pants...

There you have it. In a nutshell, we're NOT pregnant. Again. It sucks, but one must remain hopeful. We'll try again and again until it happens. Meanwhile, I can hit the gym and keep myself busy and NOT stress. Try not to focus on everyone around me walking around with a belly or about to pop out a kid. Trying to avoid people who can't help but ask, "when are you going to have a baby?!" Really annoying individual, because our sex life is any of your concern. People who are always asking, even if they haven't seen you in years, but still believe it's okay to ask, piss me off. No sir and madame, it is NOT okay to ask. Some of us have to work to have a baby, unlike others who just seem to open their legs and BAM! they're pregnant.

Enough ranting. Off to Pilates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment