CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

it's been a whole year

Wow, it's been a whole year since I was last on this blog. Clearly I've had other things on my mind. Well, I am a year old and I hope a year wiser. Just turned 31 yesterday, had an awesome day. This past year was one of the hardest year we've endured. We've been trying to have a baby and apparently it's not as easy as I always thought it would be. We recently succeed only miscarry a few weeks later. November was not a good month for us. It was by far the hardest thing I've endured. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. We've dealt with it and are now trying again. God willing it will happen.
Anyway, this year I will do my best to write about our experience trying to conceive. God willing it will be a good, happy, joyful story.

More to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment